Howdy from Texas!

GypsyMama13

Hatching
Jun 10, 2016
After many moons of these forums being my go-to for advice, I finally joined to ask a question of my own that I couldn't find in a search. So many good people and so much fantastic information on here! Thank you to Backyard Chickens and the moderators of this forum for all that you do!!!!

I didn't think my little pullet was going to make it after injuring herself, but thanks to some good advice and a sleepless night, she's quite perky this morning and I'm so grateful.

Just wanted to say howdy and thanks!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad we could be of help to you! We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge. I hope your little bird will be ok. Definitely post in our emergency section if you need to.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock! :)

Good to be an official member. Now you can participate in the many contests, etc. on BYC. Plus being able to get personal responses to your questions.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

Best wishes
CT

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad to hear your little pullet is doing better!

Last edited:
Thank you all! Glad to have a go to place to learn more about raising my little egg machines!

Pippi is slowly being integrated back into the coop at roosting time, then taken out in the morning, since they're still giving her a little bit of a hard time. But thanks to the advice I received on her, my little girl is going to be just fine.

Again, thanks and happy to have access to all of your wealth of knowledge!

Kishna

Back
Top Bottom