Howdy from Texas!

SeCaHoseHolder

In the Brooder
Nov 23, 2019
Hey y'all! Excited to be here at BYC! I'm Seth and currently live in Houston, but will moving in the next year or so back to my rural roots near Austin. The plan is to start raising chickens once we get settled into a new place! Although it's a ways away, I figured it'd be a great time to go ahead and join! I look forward to learning more about chickens and hope to be an expert by the time we start raising them!;)

In the mean time, the best way I can best possibly add some value to BYC is by letting you know about a helpful tool I invented with my Dad called the SeCa Hose Holder. It's a metal water hose holder that allows you to perform any kind of 'hands-free' activity with a water hose (wash off hands/feet/tools, fill up troughs, hold your hose above the ground, keep your fowl cool w/ a mister, etc.). We've helped makes lives easier for so many homesteads/farmers/chicken raises/etc all across the US with it; So if we can do so for you too, it'll make our day!

Again, super excited to be here and I'm very much looking forward to learning more about raising chickens these next few months! Thanks so much!! :)

E82223A9-C32D-45D9-97E0-F688EC6DA354.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom