Howdy from Texas!

PamelaTX

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 23, 2011
Central Texas
Hi all!
frow.gif
I'm Pam. I'm a Texan. I grew up in Houston, went to school in Austin, and rasied my kids in Dallas. My DH and I bought a great ranch in Central Texas (smack dab in the middle of the "Texas Triangle"--formed by San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas). We couldn't decide which Texas city we loved most and wanted to be closest to so we are close to them all! Well the idea was for our ranch to be a weekend place for about another decade until we retired...but it got to where we didn't want to go "home" to Dallas anymore. So we rearranged our lives and have moved to the ranch full time ten years ahead of schedule and couldn't be happier!

We've learned to fish, and shoot, and drive a tractor. We know how to repair a barbed wire fence. And we've got 100 head of Black Angus (just leasing our land...we've not up for such big adventures yet!). We have our first litter of barn cats and have enjoyed them. Now it's time for the next step....chickens!
jumpy.gif
I look forward to getting to know you guys!
smile.png

Hello Pam
welcome-byc.gif
from Washington State glad you joined us!
Texs sounds like so much fun, can I come visit?
smile.png

Last edited:
Howdy from a fellow Texan!
frow.gif
I'm in San Antonio. If your looking for a started Rooster I have a 8 week old Easter Egger that I'm trying to rehome for a small fee.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom