Howdy from Texas!

EgonRules

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 6, 2014
Howdy, all!
I'm helping build a coop for my wife, who is a science teacher at our kiddos' school. Last night, our first two chicks hatched and we're hoping for another couple to hatch today. Exciting times! We live in Wylie, TX. Looking forward to meeting you all and to learning more about our little chicks.
Mike

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on the successful hatch! :jumpy Good luck with the rest of the eggs!

Welcome to Backyard chickens, congratulations on your successful hatch. If you go to the "Raising Baby chicks," forum - a menu will open to the right, and you can click on the various threads regarding, incubation, hatching and beyond. The Learning Center is another great spot to visit.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with the chicks!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Good luck with the rest of the hatch!

Welcome to BYC, Mike. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were raised in the great state of Texas, only about an hour's drive or less from Wylie; Blue Ridge (in Collin County) for her, and Greenville for me. Congratulations on your successful hatch. I am am a retired science teacher myself, and hatched some chicks in an incubator for my students. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chicks do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the hatch!! I hope the rest make it out as well!!

Enjoy this new journey you are on and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom