Howdy! Walks in...wipes feet...

Quote:
That's just how I roll!
cool.png

Not to mention, I was born in a chicken coop...FACT!!

Oh, you can't just threaten us with a great story and then not tell....
pop.gif

and BTW- a big
welcome-byc.gif
to ya from D/FW-ish Texas!!

Yes, you must tell

Howdy from Georgia -- You are gonna love it here...

Quote:
That's just how I roll!
cool.png

Geez...we gotta talk. I grew up in one! but, not that proud of the fact... WAIT- a- MINUTE! You aren't my brother are you!?!

Quote:
That's just how I roll!
cool.png

Geez...we gotta talk. I grew up in one! but, not that proud of the fact... WAIT- a- MINUTE! You aren't my brother are you!?!

My mother-in-law lived in one for sometime growing up. Her dad built a dividing wall, but it didn't reach the roof. My MIL says that her mom finally had enough when a bunch of the chickens went into a molt at the same time that there were tons of feathers flying over the wall constantly!
lau.gif

Quote:

My mother-in-law lived in one for sometime growing up. Her dad built a dividing wall, but it didn't reach the roof. My MIL says that her mom finally had enough when a bunch of the chickens went into a molt at the same time that there were tons of feathers flying over the wall constantly!
lau.gif

Mine wasn't that bad. The original owner's house burnt down so he shifted the chickens to the barn, and moved the wife into the coop. she died. poor lady.
Then MY parents bought it... That's why I made my husband build our coop so well...just in case history repeats itself.

Back
Top Bottom