Howdy!!!

Made-In-TX

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 29, 2012
Conroe, TX
Hey everybody! I'm a new chicken owner finally (well, since my days in FFA)! Haha. My dad has been raising chickens for years now and finally I've gotten to a place where I can have some of my own. Saturday I went with my dad and picked up 2 - Production Reds (Betty & Wilma) 1 - New Hampshire Red (Phoebe) 1 - Golden Sex Link (Angel) and 1 - Ameraucanas (Lydia). I wanted to wait to name them until I knew for sure that they were pullets but my fiance and her daughter insisted that they must be named now so... LOL I'm looking for one more, a Cochin, prefer Silver Laced, Barred or Golden Laced and just can't find one anywhere around me! If anybody knows of someone near Conroe / North Houston area please let me know.

I've been working on finishing up my coop over the last couple of days and got the nesting boxes and roost built so far but I still have a bit to do. I'm certainly excited about my girls and can't wait to see them grow!
celebrate.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC! Have a look in the "Where am I, Where are You" section for peeps in your area who may be able to help you get your chicken.
Enjoy the site.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom