Howdy

Bel007

Chirping
6 Years
May 3, 2015
Howdy all,

Been nearly 30 years since my last backyard flock but just ordered some chicks. I have some Speckled Sussex headed my way and I had them throw in some Buff Orpingtons for good measure. It will be several weeks before they arrive. It seems the Speckled Sussex are popular enough that the soonest a fair number would be available would be toward the end of July That works for me since I have some building to do and supplies to lay in before then.

And yes, I have a fair bit of re-learning to do before then. Last time I had not ever even touched a computer let alone searched the internet or read through a pile of forum posts... Oh dear, how will I manage? No worries, I aint skeerd!

Best regards
Brian

Hello there Brian and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the soon to be new chicks! This will give you time to get situated and the coop built before they arrive. Speckled Sussex's are such pretty birds! And the Buff Orps are so docile and gentle. You picked some great breeds!

You are not alone in learning all this PC stuff. These younger folks grew up with this technology. Us older geezers had to retrain our old brains to learn how to navigate the internet!
old.gif
I am just kidding around.
smile.png
I am definitely the old geezer around here! Ha!

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom