Hows the weather where your at today?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bantamman13, Nov 13, 2008.

1. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Here in the Foothills Of the Smoky Mtns. all the beautiful leaves are coming off in the yucky rain we are having today temps are in the low 50's. I am alredy ready for springtime.

2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Cool and breezy but looks like the rain has maybe moved out and it's gonna be a pretty day. I hope!!!! [​IMG]

3. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Extremely overcast, and disgustingly wet. Oh yes, and cold.

I want sunshine and low 70's!

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Well..... it's about 55 right now, high today will be about 75, yesterday was 80 with intermittent clouds.

5. curliet

curliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    west Michigan
    Here it's 48 degrees, cloudy damp and rain in the forcast. And after the next few days they are guessing (of course they can't be positive) that it's going to get pretty much colder.

6. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Well, so much for my "nice day" theory! It started to mist rain again! Sigh [​IMG]

7. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    51 cold, and has been raining steady since about 7am [​IMG] My front lawn is flooded. My tot's going nuts because she wants to go outside and play. I have had more coffee than I should. Hopefully it will clear up later and be nicer tomorrow [​IMG]

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Yucky rain, cool, and bone-chilling due to the dampness. Ick. I think the actual temp is about 50 or so.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's not too cold here in South Jersey, but it's pretty rainy and icky. Not a very happy day! I just hope the weekend looks better.

10. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Yuck yuck yuck! Rained all day yesterday, today it's cloudy and wet. Tomorrow we're supposed to get more rain, then it's going to turn cold. We hadn't gotten rain in so long, I forgot how much the coop stinks when it's wet. Well, I was reminded today. Disgusting! I can't wait for Spring....

Paula

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by