Hudson nh

Chickenbutts88

Hatching
Jan 28, 2020
Moving to Hudson mh and I cannot for the life of me find an answere can I have a small flock in Hudson nh? Anyone point me in the direction to get an answere. Everything I find is older I cant find the exact ordanince. I'm coming from mass and I have 4 chickens and I dont want to rehome my girls please help

Ahhhh, Hudson. I found it surprising Nashua allows roosters, Hudson may not be so strict either. Town Hall should be able to answer your question though.

The problem with asking someone at city hall rather than reading the ordinance yourself is that they may give you their opinion rather than what is in the ordinance. For instance, asking a city council member that doesn't like chickens can tell you they aren't allowed without it actually being coded law.

The problem with asking someone at city hall rather than reading the ordinance yourself is that they may give you their opinion rather than what is in the ordinance. For instance, asking a city council member that doesn't like chickens can tell you they aren't allowed without it actually being coded law.
Clerks at city hall cannot do this, especially if you are asking for a physical copy of updated regulations. I know for town such a thing would not go over well at all.

I got a copy of the ordinances from the clerk at my city hall.
How in the world could they expect one to comply with ordinances if they don't let people know the ordinances? Sounds like a means of entrapment.
Perhaps they can provide a copy that one could read on site.

I've worked to get chickens allowed in at least 7 cities in my area.

I got a copy of the ordinances from the clerk at my city hall.
How in the world could they expect one to comply with ordinances if they don't let people know the ordinances? Sounds like a means of entrapment.
Perhaps they can provide a copy that one could read on site.

I've worked to get chickens allowed in at least 7 cities in my area.
Revenue generation!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom