Huey, Duey and Louise

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by fishnet1971, Apr 28, 2011.

1. are growing up way to darn quick for my likes!!!!!! the babies hit almost three weeks and are driving me absolutely NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love them to death. I am glad they are moving outside into the coop this weekend. Myhouse is starting to smell, and the sound of pitter patter on my kitchen floor is not so funny anymore. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    from left to right: Duey, Louise, Huey

[​IMG]

2. Totes Quackers

Totes Quackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Melbourne
    Super cute Quackers! My duck, Hendrix, free-ranges in the day, my kids left the backdoor open and I heard that unmistakable pitter patter coming up the hall! Cheeky thing! [​IMG]

3. the sound of their feet on linoleum. I know, its so darn funny. They get to playing and follow each other as fast as they can around the kitchen table. Its so funny!!!!!!!! sounds like a heard of cattle on the floor. I do admit, I laugh every time they do it. [​IMG]

4. DurhamDuck

DurhamDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    Durham, Connecticut
    OH they are just adorable!!!

5. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    I'm partial to the sound of them drinking water. I like that soft clacking noise as they drink.
    I also like the feel of their webbed feet when I pick them up, they sit in my hand and snuggle.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by