Huge incubator build!

Could you advise me on what's wrong with an incubator I built? It's 22" wide 34" deep 39" high.It has 3 fans,a bathroom vent fan,a small 4" fan and the heater has a fan in it.It holds temp fair but varies from 1 tray to the other trays.Top tray temp is 100.0,2nd tray will run about 98.5,3rd tray around 96.Humidity runs 45-60%.
So far it's hatched maybe 10 out of 6-700 eggs.And those eggs came from under a broody hen that was killing the chicks when they pipped.It holds 18 dozen eggs full.
Pics are added below.Thanks for any help or advise.

Could you advise me on what's wrong with an incubator I built? It's 22" wide 34" deep 39" high.It has 3 fans,a bathroom vent fan,a small 4" fan and the heater has a fan in it.It holds temp fair but varies from 1 tray to the other trays.Top tray temp is 100.0,2nd tray will run about 98.5,3rd tray around 96.Humidity runs 45-60%.
So far it's hatched maybe 10 out of 6-700 eggs.And those eggs came from under a broody hen that was killing the chicks when they pipped.It holds 18 dozen eggs full.
Pics are added below.Thanks for any help or advise.

Where are your vent holes at. Also what are you using as a heat source?

Vent holes are below the door on the bottom front and behind the heater on top back.Heat source is the black box type in the pic.Pics were taken before vent holes were cut.It has 2 5/8" and 2 5/16th" holes in the top,4 5/16th" holes in bottom front.

Back
Top Bottom