Huge legs!

Dec 6, 2023
Florence, Al
Hey 👋 yall, fellow chickeneers! I have 9 light brahma chicks, and while some are bigger than others, I have a couple with HUGE legs! I'm wondering if they may be roosters? Their bodies are shaped a little different also. And they act a little more masculine(for lack of better terminology) than the others. Any advice/suggestions?

Hey 👋 yall, fellow chickeneers! I have 9 light brahma chicks, and while some are bigger than others, I have a couple with HUGE legs! I'm wondering if they may be roosters? Their bodies are shaped a little different also. And they act a little more masculine(for lack of better terminology) than the others. Any advice/suggestions?
In my experience leg size doesn’t really show much difference between genders in young chicks. Brahma chicks tend to have huge legs in general and some of my pullets had larger legs as chicks compared to the cockerels. Depending on how young they are you can try to see them based on wing sex feathers, comb size, or feather coloring.
Hope this helps! Have fun with your Brahma chicks!

Возможно вы правы, что это петушки. Нужно подождать, так как в зависимости от по родных качеств птица меняется и приоброжается в разные сроки созревания.

Возможно вы правы, что это петушки. Нужно подождать, так как в зависимости от по родных качеств птица меняется и приоброжается в разные сроки созревания.
What language is this? I can't read it

Back
Top Bottom