Hullos!

Squigglebrain

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 13, 2013
Riverside, Wa
Good Morning and Hello to everyone!

My name is David (aka 'Squigglebrain') and I would be Fosterson's other half. -That means I probably won't be posting all that much right now, because he's got it covered. ;)

I take an active role in our chickens, but he's the on the computer with internet access, so I won't be online near as often untill we get the wifi installed- which is taking a back seat to the chickens right now. ;) Building new runs and settling new chickens and all that.

This week will be a busy one for me- we have to finish a run, butcher one or two of the roo's (depending on how much he wants more naked neck eggs) and we have to raise up his Holiday Presents... he's got the eggs in the brooder, and the three chicks in the tub. (LOL) They're not QUITE ready to go outside in this bitterly cold weather we've been having.

So Hullos and Good Morning again- I hear our loudmouth Roo 'Fugly' a crowin' his head off so that must mean it's time for me to get a nap before the REAL morning gets started. ;) heh. Don't tattle, I've been up all night watchin'; movies again. (wink)

David

LL

LOL!

Don't let Squigglebrain fool you. He's up all night almost every night :p

And he likes the chooks almost as much as I do. I even got him a sweet little Icelandic pullet like he has been wanting as part of my 'Christmas' chickens ;)

Of course, Helga, being the smallest and youngest of the trio, is by far the most aggressive little beastie ever. She's already cowed Amelia the EEr and bosses Spotty the cockerel around like she's his mamma ;)

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Everybody gets their own chickens, shared chickens, Christmas chickens, house chickens, like it, sounds like a plan, that way with chicken math you wind up with four times as many, not just twice as many. Good luck with the rooster processing, nice time of year for chicken soup.

Back
Top Bottom