Humanoid sightings link

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I need to do that cause I have a few that look a lot alike.
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

I was just trying to be funny but I actually do have spiral numbered bandettes on my birds. By having them numbered I can tell them apart which is important if I need to medicate them for any reason.

I unerstand that.
I don't really have enough birds to worry about the banding...
but I do have 4 cinnamon queens, 4 barred bantm cochins, some silkes and some black sex links who all look similar to their breed-mates.
Might be helpful if they had something to tell them from each other.

Opa, I like the smilie with the candle, how do you get that one??
One story I remember from my childhood about some humanoid figures (I have more....plenty more....lol
roll.png
). An aunt was talking about a place they lived in that was close to an indian graveyard. On a walk close to the house they were astounded to see what looked to be stick figures of animals crossing the road. I always wondered what was up with that???
Also, close to where I live, a man and son were driving and came across a bat winged figure in the middle of the road....thats one I read but friends of the family have seen something similiar on the hwy 61 road.
I dont know, it just makes me wonder and maybe I am too curious.
hmm.png

MagC, all you need to to is right click on smiley and save picture as

I started a file just for smileys and everytime I find a smiley that I like I save it to that file and it's now up to 2114.

Wow!!! Thats a lot of smilies!!!
smile.png
I just happened to like that one in particular, it fit the thread,lol.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom