Humidikit experience

cmobley

Crowing
9 Years
Mar 4, 2015
saraland alabama
Looking at the incubator warehouse humidikit to use with my farm innovators 4250 incubators. Does anyone have any experience with this unit. I live in South Alabama so humidity usually stays in 30s or so just trying to see if something can keep it dialed in will make hatch rate better.

Looking at the incubator warehouse humidikit to use with my farm innovators 4250 incubators. Does anyone have any experience with this unit. I live in South Alabama so humidity usually stays in 30s or so just trying to see if something can keep it dialed in will make hatch rate better.
I don’t, but I hope someone comes along soon to help! I hatched turkeys in a $25 Amazon incubator with no reviews 😂😂

What kind of incubator are you hatching in? I recently added a diy humidity set up to my dickeys cabinet that is similar to the humikit except the water is mist not fog.

I was tempted to buy the humikit but I was concerned the water bottle would still need to be changed a lot. If you’re using a smaller incubator that would be plenty big but I wanted it to feed off of a large bucket so I bought an inkbird humidistat and a pump with a mister.

It’s been pretty successful except that the nozzle got clogged a few times.

If you get the humidikit post an update. I’m interested to hear about it.

I have a Farmers Innovators 4350 and I love mine! I do many hatches with this. The main hatch method I have found works best for me and where I am(South Louisiana) is I keep the humidity at 40-45% the whole way through at 99.5 degrees. I have tried dry hatching, the most commonly used method of hatching but none of it worked except for the way mentioned above. After switching hatch methods, my hatch rates went from 10% to 90%. 😊

I have a Farmers Innovators 4350 and I love mine! I do many hatches with this. The main hatch method I have found works best for me and where I am(South Louisiana) is I keep the humidity at 40-45% the whole way through at 99.5 degrees. I have tried dry hatching, the most commonly used method of hatching but none of it worked except for the way mentioned above. After switching hatch methods, my hatch rates went from 10% to 90%. 😊
I’ll give it a try I incubate a lot of Turkey eggs maybe it’ll pay for itself having better hatch rates

Back
Top Bottom