Humidity

Meesh82

Hatching
Sep 30, 2020
Hello
How do I get my incubators humidity to reset or just go down ? It hasn’t got very much water in at all of any .. I’ve managed to reset the days and put the temperature to 37.5. The humidity started out at 77% when I first turned on,now it’s at 67%. Does it take a while to settle and adjust itself ?
first timer here btw if you hadn’t yet guessed and no eggs in there yet obviously,I’m just trying to get it ready for the eggs when they arrive. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello
How do I get my incubators humidity to reset or just go down ? It hasn’t got very much water in at all of any .. I’ve managed to reset the days and put the temperature to 37.5. The humidity started out at 77% when I first turned on,now it’s at 67%. Does it take a while to settle and adjust itself ?
first timer here btw if you hadn’t yet guessed and no eggs in there yet obviously,I’m just trying to get it ready for the eggs when they arrive. Thanks in advance.
It can take some time to adjust. The humidity can also be affected by the ambient humidity in the room you have the incubator. It might also just be off... do you have a calibrated thermometer and hygrometer in it?

Back
Top Bottom