Hunger Game Fans Chat Thread!

I still haven't seen even though everyone else has. I wanted to see it before everyone. Sigh I never get to see thing when they first come out......I hope to see it soon though.

Omigawd I thought I was in the Hunger Games for a minute when I went outside.
gig.gif

So I went outside to lock up the coop for the night when I heard a cannon go off from Fort Knox and I was like O_O Then I just, out of the blue, went "Peeta!" Like Katniss did in the movie. Then I was like, What the crap was that? You're not in the Hunger Games -_-
lau.gif

gig.gif

So I went outside to lock up the coop for the night when I heard a cannon go off from Fort Knox and I was like O_O Then I just, out of the blue, went "Peeta!" Like Katniss did in the movie. Then I was like, What the crap was that? You're not in the Hunger Games -_-
lau.gif
Haha! That's hilarious! Me and my friend do that when we're looking for each other, we scream PEETA! :p my friend just had a bday party, nd we played hunger games. Talk about epic B)

gig.gif

lau.gif

Oh my gosh! That's so funny I am like that sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom