HUNGER GAMES Thread

yankeedoodle300

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Chicken Heaven
Ok. I just want to discuss the Books And Movie of The Hunger Games.

So who here read it? You waiting for the movie? Whos Your Favorite person?

So, Who Wanna talk???

Thanks,
Yankee

without spoiling it... why didn't you like how it ended... they turned out to be kindred spirits of sorts.

without spoiling it... why didn't you like how it ended... they turned out to be kindred spirits of sorts.

Because her whole purpose for the hunger games and the rebelion was destroyed with what they did in the end of book 3. After I read that part in 3 I wanted to put the book down and walk away. It pretty much ruined it for me but I finished it anyway.

I read the first book in 2008 and have read all three since then. I think I have read the first two books 5-6 times, but like featherfinder, I don't like the last book. I would have loved if they just stayed books, but I will definitely see the movies. However, the downside is that I know the movies are going to be different.

I Dont like the ending, either. It kinda stunk for me... I hate books with open explaination ( Spel).
And Im TOTALLY looking forward to the movie! i comes out the day aftter my birthday!
So it's a birthday treat!

The books were great..... But for the final ending...
th.gif

I read the first 2 books,but stalled midway in the 3rd one. I liked the first book best.

read all 3 books. loved them all. ready for the movie to come out so oi can watch it over and over. hope it is good as the books

I'm working on the second one right now. I don't like Katniss's attitude (She's a bit...I don't know, rude in Catching Fire. More rude than in the first book and it's really getting on my nerves.) in Catching fire but other than that the book is really good.

Back
Top Bottom