Huntsville/Conroe, Tx.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm not from the Huntsville area, but my wife and I were both raised in the Greenville, Texas area which isn't too far from Huntsville. If you would like, you should be able to get in touch with members from your area at https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=huntsville,+texas. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have any chickens?

We live in Nederland, down near Beaumont, and come up your way occasionally for Renaissance and such. Welcome to the forum!! It is hard to find people in your immediate area on this site, I feel, but I was able to find a Facebook page for chicken owners in my area for trading and selling. Perhaps you could find something similar for your area. This site is extremely helpful to me for any questions I have as a new chicken rancher ;) LOL:) Good luck!! PS, let us all know what breeds you have or are looking for!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom