Hyjacker's support group~

Quote:
I just came here to see who Jacker was, and why you were spelling it HY???
hu.gif

Now I have to ask what do you mean by hyjacking a thread???
idunno.gif

hijack

y? i don't know.

According to Funk and Wagnalls....v.t. slang:

1. To seize illegally while in transit, as cargo, vehicles, etc. {they forgot airplanes... and hey, I like that phrase..."to seize illegally" I'd like to seize illegally some of Miss Jayne's cookies right about now.
tongue.png
}

2. To hold up and rob (a truck, etc.) {what about ships?...there again...I haven't rightly heard of anyone hijacking a truck at least lately...why do they keep saying truck? how old is this dictionary? ...revised in 83 it says. OH wow...did you hear that? A baby rooster crowed!}

also spelled highjack...orig. from hoboes who hailed their victim with "Hi Jack." {oh that is so funny...you learn something every day... "Hi Jack!
bun.gif
}

hyjacking a thread is pulling it off topic and going into a social or random discussion on somebody else's discussion
tongue.png

Guilty as charged, as judge jury and warden I sentence myself to some oreo double stuffed with a big icy glass of milk.

my toenails are already painted. I have 7 women in this house
tongue.png

I was thinking that Einstein the wonderchicken might like his nails painted... and I've still got some lovely pink easter egg coloring. What do you think? Punk rock Chickens???

OK OK, kidding of course but thats why we are guilty of hijacking...

Where did I put that beer....................

Back
Top Bottom