I’m new here! 🐣

alexaschicks

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2021
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
A little over 1 year into this incredible chicken journey!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
9, since a new baby hatched from our first broody girls clutch. Here to hopefully get advice on how to proceed in this new situation!
(3) What breeds do you have?
Salmon faverolle, Orpington buff + lavender, naked neck, Maran, Easter egger, Americana, polish, sussex!
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
How adorable and funny they are, they gorgeous eggs they lay, the way they follow me around and sneak into the house! ♥️
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening, homeschooling, traveling and reading lots of post on BYC to learn as much as I can!
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I love chickens and it has been a gift to see my husband enjoy the hobby so much with me and my girls to enjoy chicken keeping.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D as soon as I knew it was time to live my chicken keeping dream I joined to learn about breeds! Since having chickens it has been a welcomed source of information and learning! Happy to officially be here!

Attachments

• 4F6C2CEC-66E8-4C4F-95C4-44190D8D9B69.jpeg
    4F6C2CEC-66E8-4C4F-95C4-44190D8D9B69.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom