I’m new here and to having chickens

Super_Slow_Velo

In the Brooder
Aug 7, 2021
I’m new and introducing myself. Never had chickens before. This is a great adventure.

Attachments

• EB042D6E-0889-4DB8-833F-2E0B7F0C662C.jpeg
    EB042D6E-0889-4DB8-833F-2E0B7F0C662C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
We have 11 beautiful feather babies! We were hoping for 10 hens and a rooster. We failed at the rooster part, so we have 11 ladies!
Well, it's easy enough to find a rooster if you really wanted one, because there's many rooster's that people are trying to rehome because they can't have one.

Well, it's easy enough to find a rooster if you really wanted one, because there's many rooster's that people are trying to rehome because they can't have one.
Very true! At this time, we’re happy and our ladies are well established. We will see how everything goes and decide on the rooster issue later. We really are over the moon with our girls.

:frow hello and welcome. Congrats on the Great Chicken Adventure! Your life will never be the same (she said with an evil cackle!). You have already discovered the joys of Chicken TV, no doubt, but you need to be warned about Chicken Math. Chickens are like potato chips. You can never have enough! Enjoy!

:frow hello and welcome. Congrats on the Great Chicken Adventure! Your life will never be the same (she said with an evil cackle!). You have already discovered the joys of Chicken TV, no doubt, but you need to be warned about Chicken Math. Chickens are like potato chips. You can never have enough! Enjoy!
Ha! I love it! I’m also an avid cyclist. In the cycling world, the number of bikes you need is “N+1”, where “N” represents your current number of bikes. So, I don’t know if I should be excited, terrified, or both about the major math equations now ruling my life!

Back
Top Bottom