I’ve just joined this community But y’all have got me through everything with my journey with chickens!!!

ShineyDiamond13

Chirping
Oct 5, 2022
Hey y’all. My name is Diamond I live in South Mississippi. I love chickens. Obviously I have two incubators, and love to hatch my chickens. I just started about six months ago and I have tons of questions and I know you have the answers because I just joined this community but y’all have got me through this whole thing so I feel like I need to be a part of it now so glad to be here.

Hey y’all. My name is Diamond I live in South Mississippi. I love chickens. Obviously I have two incubators, and love to hatch my chickens. I just started about six months ago and I have tons of questions and I know you have the answers because I just joined this community but y’all have got me through this whole thing so I feel like I need to be a part of it now so glad to be here.

Welcome to BYC!! :)

Back
Top Bottom