i’ve never seen poop like this

Cookie was doing great after 5 days Baytril and then i gave her probiotics a couple times after that. but now she’s not doing good the last couple of days . I don’t know what to do. I separated the chickens away from the ducks, so they won’t bother her because my chickens have been slightly aggressive towards my ducks, especially when there’s something fun to do like I move things to uncover a new spot that has worms or if I throw some treats out. anyway idk if I should try another antibiotic?
FB2F2A65-EE28-4065-A845-71B1379A942C.jpeg
DB906B27-2E83-434F-97AF-0C87CA3A72C4.jpeg

Cookie was doing great after 5 days Baytril and then i gave her probiotics a couple times after that. but now she’s not doing good the last couple of days . I don’t know what to do. I separated the chickens away from the ducks, so they won’t bother her because my chickens have been slightly aggressive towards my ducks, especially when there’s something fun to do like I move things to uncover a new spot that has worms or if I throw some treats out. anyway idk if I should try another antibiotic? View attachment 3808777View attachment 3808779
Is that solid or just looks like in photo?

Back
Top Bottom