I am a New member introducing myself

the reason the rabbits are spayed or neutered is because when they were given to me, they were tiny bunnies..... 6 weeks later, a doe gave birth. I swooped her up and placed she and her babes into separate housing, then, moved the other two does...... each of the 3 gave birth to at least 8 bunnies..... the first mother started canabalizing, and then had her second litter of 8. That all took place in 27 days. We were bottle feeding 20 bunnies, right after I had a major surgery, and my infant Grandson was placed with me a month before, and an abandoned cat that had taken up residence here needed an emergency C-Section, so I was also bottle feeding kittens.... My life just cannot keep up with that level of love. I just wanted to let the bunnies roam this acre of land.... as it is, we are down to 4 now. BobCat got one a couple of weeks ago, but, they've eaten all of the irises down to nubs.... no flowers this year. no grass.... they eat everything. Unless I'm going to eat them, I will not be having more rabbits after these have lived out their lives.

the reason the rabbits are spayed or neutered is because when they were given to me, they were tiny bunnies..... 6 weeks later, a doe gave birth. I swooped her up and placed she and her babes into separate housing, then, moved the other two does...... each of the 3 gave birth to at least 8 bunnies..... the first mother started canabalizing, and then had her second litter of 8. That all took place in 27 days. We were bottle feeding 20 bunnies, right after I had a major surgery, and my infant Grandson was placed with me a month before, and an abandoned cat that had taken up residence here needed an emergency C-Section, so I was also bottle feeding kittens.... My life just cannot keep up with that level of love. I just wanted to let the bunnies roam this acre of land.... as it is, we are down to 4 now. BobCat got one a couple of weeks ago, but, they've eaten all of the irises down to nubs.... no flowers this year. no grass.... they eat everything. Unless I'm going to eat them, I will not be having more rabbits after these have lived out their lives.
still, they are very cute out in the yard.

Back
Top Bottom