I am afraid I am going to lose her..help!!

I'm glad to here she perked up! It never hurts to add more calcium to her/their diet. Feed them eggshells or oyster shells if you want to add more, I can't really say if she became egg bound because of lack of calcium. A broken egg can also happen if she got banged up somehow, say from jumping off something into something else? I love it when things like this turn out to be happy endings. You are a good chicken mama!
wee.gif

Poor little girl...I feel so bad I did not know what was going on...

don't bang yourself up over this....chickens have so many things that can go wrong with them that it can be hard to tell sometimes.......that's what BYC is for. This is something that has happened to me more then once. I turned to BYC then.
hugs.gif
Praise BYC
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Miss Jenny is doing great today!! It was amazing...almost as soon as she passed the egg..she wanted to eat and drink..and looked great. This morning she was back to her self...as though nothing had happened. No egg today..kept her a dark room today and if she continues to do good...I will let her out outside soon...again thanks to everyone for the advice..I know she would not have made it through the night! Miss Jenny thanks you also! Even though she was sick...I kind of enjoyed having her inside...giving her some TLC and rock her...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom