I am fatimah lawal and i am from Nigeria.

She is just a parrot youngster, they can live into their 80's. Not like chickens, who only get max ~6-12 years. Most chickens do not live past 3 or 4 years old when they quit laying as many eggs. Some hens are sold at 2 years old to make way for the new layers. Are you planning to raise chickens for eggs to sell?

She is just a parrot youngster, they can live into their 80's. Not like chickens, who only get max ~6-12 years. Most chickens do not live past 3 or 4 years old when they quit laying as many eggs. Some hens are sold at 2 years old to make way for the new layers. Are you planning to raise chickens for eggs to sell?
80's are u kidding! 😲 wow

Could pls you direct me to whr I can post my questions?
If you click on the heading "Forums" you will see a list of different topics. You might be interested in the egg laying and flock management sections of this site. We are very friendly here, if you ask a question in a title like you did here to introduce yourself, people will try to answer your questions, even if you asked it in a different place. Chickens for laying are usually a different subject from chickens for eating. I happen to eat my males, (of the egg laying types) but some here do not. If you have questions about raising chickens for meat, there is a meat bird section to post those questions. Enjoy BYC! I know that I do.:D

If you click on the heading "Forums" you will see a list of different topics. You might be interested in the egg laying and flock management sections of this site. We are very friendly here, if you ask a question in a title like you did here to introduce yourself, people will try to answer your questions, even if you asked it in a different place. Chickens for laying are usually a different subject from chickens for eating. I happen to eat my males, (of the egg laying types) but some here do not. If you have questions about raising chickens for meat, there is a meat bird section to post those questions. Enjoy BYC! I know that I do.:D
Thanks. I ll try right now

Back
Top Bottom