I am looking for below bird/duck/fowl eggs

Discussion in 'Ornamental Fowl (Swans, etc.)' started by Raju, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Raju

Raju Hatching

Oct 12, 2014
    I am looking for below bird/duck/fowl eggs.

Mandarins (Color/White)

Black Swan (Black/White)

Pheasants

I am planning to send them to India to raise in my farm. Please let me know if you have these or where I can get them. I also would like to know if there are any laws that will restrict me exporting these from USA or Importing in INDIA

2. Tony K T

Tony K T Crowing 10 Years

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Pheasants egg laying season is over,and has been for 3 months.I have plenty of juveniles for sale if you are interested in them.I have red golden,yellow golden,amherst,lewis silver and impeyans.
    In N.H.,Tony.

3. Raju

Raju Hatching

Oct 12, 2014
    Tony,

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in eggs. The reason for this is I am planning to send them to India Looks like there is a restriction on live birds import in india. I am still learning that info. but I am guessing the eggs would be ok.

Please let me know if you can ship to india once you have eggs in next season.

Thanks
    Raju

4. Tony K T

Tony K T Crowing 10 Years

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I don't believe you can ship eggs out of the country either.I may be wrong so if anyone knows for sure,please chime in.
    In N.H.,Tony.

5. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Free Ranging 7 Years

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    The first link I posted in post #2 has information on how to do it. You can ship with the right paperwork and vet certifications.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: