I don't have any experience yet, and I need our experience to help me

I am sure its useful to contact with you

Thanks for you :)

Nice to meet you :)

Mohamed :)

welcome-byc.gif
I am glad to have you here with us!
frow.gif
For lots of great info on raising chicks, I would check out the Learning Center:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

I hope you enjoy BYC and find it helpful! Best wishes!
smile.png

Hi Rod

Nice to meet you And thanks for your useful reply :)

And I will see this topic

Please keep in touch :)

Hello, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad that you joined us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Hello, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad that you joined us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Hi man, Nice to meet you

Thanks for your compliment

And I will create my project on my ROOF soon :)

Very nice to meet you Mohamed, thank you for joining us at Backyard Chickens. Hope you will be very successful raising chickens. The Learning center is a great place to start a poultry education.

G’Day from down under Mohamed
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom