I am new and need some help

ColoredFeathers

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
Somewhere in the South
Hello.
I am new here and would like any tips that I can get to help me out. I also am having a hard time with adding chickens to my lists. Every time I go to enter a new breed it comes up with "Your account does not have the required permissions to access this page." Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also if you have any tips to help me out please share them
smile.png

Thank you.
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif
The Learning Center is full of great information. I'm sorry I don't know why you are having tech issues but, if you contact one of the moderators, I'm sure they can help. On this forum we are lucky to have Sumi as a moderator.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Our system puts limits on new members to discourage spammers. As you participate more in the community you'll get more features and be able to do more of the items like create lists, a signature, place BST ads etc. Also have a look through our FAQ section for some how-to's.

I found lots of useful info in The Learning Center. I am new with chickens this summer and am now going to try and move on to incubating as my wife and children want to have babies.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Our system puts limits on new members to discourage spammers. As you participate more in the community you'll get more features and be able to do more of the items like create lists, a signature, place BST ads etc. Also have a look through our FAQ section for some how-to's.

Thank you
smile.png
Oohh! Thank you so much for telling me! At first I had thought I did something wrong and was kind of worried. I can understand why that is done. I really can't thank you enough for straightening that out for me. I did some looking but couldn't find anything on it. I will be sure to cheek it out.

Back
Top Bottom