I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW IM SURE YOU ALL WILL BE TOO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant view it because of on dial up, but if its just a fish eating a duck, I wouldnt have a problem with it. He(because a female would never do anything wrong) probably posted it because his friends think its cool to see a fish eat something like that, I use to have Oscars and everyone that came over wanted to see the fish eat. Its like a snake eating a mouse is OK, but let it eat a chick and its Barbaric? Same with this fish if he had fed it a large goldfish would that have been better? There is probably a Back Pond Fish site that thinks that feeding live fish is not OK either.
idunno.gif

Thats just wrong. I dont think my geese liked it either. They looked at the pc screen and then went quiet
hmm.png
lol

Quote:
no he's not a bused he feeds like a day old duckling to a fish and it drowns and its not very nice I hate it

ummmm ok thats worse!!!!! thats so horrible, what the @*^* is wrong with that guy.
somad.gif
rant.gif
hit.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

Theres nothing you can do, stuff like this in nature happens everyday aswell...momma duck and her babies go for swim. One never comes back. Ducklings at feed stores also die aswell, after easter some that dont get sold they discount them and if that doesnt work, dumpster.

There is also profanity and im sure you should put a warning, you dont want anyone upset now.

Last edited:
Quote:
Which ones throw them in the dumpster. I will not buy feed from a company if I find out they do this.

Quote:
Which ones throw them in the dumpster. I will not buy feed from a company if I find out they do this.

Depends on the area of set company, ask your feed store if you would like to know. Some give them to local farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom