I am such a Weirdo.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoopCrazy, Jun 1, 2010.

1. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    K so I had to worka double today as one of my staff called in.. I am a manager at a Nice hotel... So tonight I was supposed to making a 2 layer Snickerdoodle cake for my employees , but as I had to work so I thought all was lost.. Then it hit me, our rooms have ovens in them [​IMG] .Being superman that I am I think " Oh heck I can handle two kids a farm and 137 birds, so I can do this [​IMG]... So long story short I am working til 11 pm and ATM the whole first floor of my hotel smells delicious [​IMG] ... I guess I really am as strange as folks say I am... [​IMG] But they are all gonna be loving this Weirdo when they are moowing on that cake....

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Yum...
    Wish i worked for you.. [​IMG]

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Wow...Thats a lovely gesture - making cakes for workmates...At least you do it for all of them....A new girl was recently hired where I work. She made cupcakes a while ago...but only for the MEN!! and even then she walked around the offices choosing who would and wouldnt get one...Of course it was only those in upper management and all the young guys...

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:Thats terrible... My coworkers have gotten used to me poppin in with Homemade Cinnamon rolls or Hashbrown Casserole oh and Zucchini Bread [​IMG] ... I truly have to cut everything myself now just so everyone gets a piece..LOL

5. ebwy

ebwy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    that's lovely, not weird

but I agree -if you can't bring enough for everyone, don't bring any!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by