I am ??????????

...can you post a more upclose picture of this bird? It's head, neck, and the area right at the base of it's tail? Mine are not laying yet either...the days are too short. I am asking because I can't see any roo features in your pics...and they should be apparant at that age...and I have heard that occasionally females can crow...I just want to confirm.

Uh oh! Can you post pics of the others? B/c if this person sold you this roo without telling you it was a roo, I would worry they sold you 4 boys!!! It has happened to people on here before. One of my biggest pet peeved! People taking advantage of the ignorance of someone who is interested in getting started in something new! I am the kind of person who wants to give away hens to people who are interested in chickens, not take advantage and sell them a bunch of extra roosters!

Quote:
OK MAMA! HERE IS THE GROUP!

115141_bird_1_head.jpg

ORIGINAL BIRDS HEAD

115141_bird_1_tail.jpg

ORIGINAL BIRDS TAIL

115141_bird2.jpg

BIRD 2

115141_bird3_1.jpg

BIRD 3

115141_bird3_2.jpg

BIRD 3

115141_bird4_1.jpg

BIRD 4

115141_bird4_2.jpg

BIRD 4

Last edited:
Quote:
They were pretty miffed! And the roo is the original bird of this post right? Any ideas on what the other 3 breeds would be?
Everyone says the original bird is an EE! On another post everyone said bird 4 was a sebright! What about the others??

The original bird is 100% roo.
Not too sure on bird 2... Bird 3 could be a Black Australorp. Bird 4 I would say is a Silver Laced Wyandotte... Those 3 are pullets.

Back
Top Bottom