I beat the HOA

nelbass

Hatching
8 Years
Aug 24, 2011
i've used your web site for info. but never posted. Just wanted to let people know, I was brought to court by my HOA and I won!!!!!! I beat the HOA! They had no witnesses show up and since i live on a cul-de-sac, and I only have one neighbor who showed up and testified on my behalf it was looking pretty good in court. Had a totally cool judge and yes by God, the court system was great and I won. I'm waiting to read the final ruling. I'm not sure if it was because i had raised doves for over 2 years which set presidence for my case or the fact I live on a lake and we have ducks and geese. All I know was they filed, I got a lawyer, and I won. I won, I won, I won.

My advise, take it on and fight it. In their face!

Congratulations! So glad you stood up for yourself. People around here just get rid of their chickens without a fight. You have earned your victory dance!

yippiechickie.gif

deb g
KY

I live in a progressive parish (county). It allows three hens in a subdivision. Only problem was the HOA didn't. Of course when I as engineer take off from my busy day to show up in court and the HOA doesn't show up and luckily by chance the judge just happens to be a practicing engineer in the past at my place of business......
I can say no more. I'm sure he went home and told his wife after all the multimillion dollar cases he had the most important case on the docket, the chicken case.

Back
Top Bottom