I blinked and missed it ..

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gabrielle1976, Apr 27, 2009.

1. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I can not bealeve that my son turned 4 years old already I dont know where all the time went , Its like I went to bed one night he was a baby woke up with a toddler and then a preschooler.
    I still remmber this as clear as if it were yesterday

[​IMG]

He was a week old in the picture

And now ..
    [​IMG]

I could just smack my self for not enjoying every single moment more , they grow up so fast . Im gonna wake up one of these days and he will be asking to for a tat or something. [​IMG]

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I know it. I've got a 7 year old and she's getting so big...when she falls asleep and i hav to carry her to bed...she's just so long and I'm so short to start with. sniff sniff.

Then there's my 3 yr. old and I ask her, "are you my baby?" and she says, "no, i a lil girl." [​IMG]

me,
    g

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Aww it's ok, mine was born yesterday and has his first Reserve's Drill this weekend! They grow up so fast, too fast.

4. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Now I found my self going thru pictures and I will try not to post to many [​IMG]
    Ben not quite 2 years old
    [​IMG]
    This is him laying on my lap in a hospital room , one of something like 2 dozen hospitalzations , poor guy had a File at his local peds office that was so thick by 8 months that it coudnt fit into the slot on the door [​IMG]
    That part of him being small I wont miss , its nice to go see Dr a couple times a year and not a couple times a week [​IMG]

Here he is at 8 months old it was one of are many day trips to one of two childrens hospital about 2 hours from our home the binder with him is medical records but those were mostly just tests results and evaluations so you could imagine what his chart looked like.
    [​IMG]
    I just cant bealve he is four ....

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  5. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

[​IMG] Precious... and a handsome little fella at that!

God love him and keep him!

6. Duncan

Duncan Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2009
    Duncan, SC
    My third and last child will be graduating this year. I really blinked and missed it.[​IMG]

7. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    My oldest turned 21 in March and my baby will be 8 in July, with a 16 year old and 11 year old in between. [​IMG] Time seems to be going faster and there is no slowing it down. [​IMG]

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    DD is going to be five years old coming Saturday. Time does fly! Sometimes I would love her to be a baby again but not that midnight to 3 am feedings LOL!

Enjoy them while you can! Let them know you love them every day!

9. xfilesnumber1fan

xfilesnumber1fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Missouri
    I know what you mean!!!

[​IMG]

Now she will be 5 years old!!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  10. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Im glad Im not the only one that feels like this lol , It dosnt help that the older I get the faster life seems to sweap by me . [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by