I bring you AMY!

OMG!!! :love It doesn't get ANY cuter than this!! This innocent little puppy chewed up your camera!!! Nahhh.....couldnt have!! :gig

She is adorable!!!! :love How do you stand the cuteness overload?? :lol:
Please excuse my house! We are currently remodeling the house so everything is off and miss placed!

Sonar has two patches on her back that cut off right down her back! I just love have it's so straight like someone took an easier to her spots!
View attachment 1554343

Sonar's first meet and great with Nova and Koda! Koda didn't want to take any part in it! He was glued to my side! Nova seems to love her and wants to rough house! I let them out together and Nova and Sonar were best bud's! Koda just ran away from her!

Sonar's name is Amy to my Husband! He refuses to call her anything else. She comes when you call her Amy too. My husband seems to think she prefers it more.
My son just loves her! He lays on the floor to let her lick his face. He loves that she plays fetch and tug of war!

She has been doing so well with going on the potty pad.
She already knows sit, lay down, paw, and come.
I'm currently training her to sit pretty! So far she is catching onto it quickly!
View attachment 1554340 View attachment 1554341 View attachment 1554342
Sonar's first training season!

Her nose has black spots on it too! I just love how pink it is! Koda's nose was pink too, but has turned brown now.

That pink nose kills me.
I love her!

I was shocked to find her chewing it up too! But it was my fault for leaving where she was able to get it! She is a wonderful handful! She has really brightened up our home! She chews on wall trimmings, bottoms of doors, and couches too! Her tons of chew toys aren't good enough for this little princess!

OMG!!! :love It doesn't get ANY cuter than this!! This innocent little puppy chewed up your camera!!! Nahhh.....couldnt have!! :gig

She is adorable!!!! :love How do you stand the cuteness overload?? :lol:

I absolutely love buying my son and our dogs toys! I love to see how happy they all get! Its true thankfulness and appreciation! Our son rather play with cat and dog toys then his own toys! And he loves to play with our pets rather than other kids. He just might think he is an animal:confused:

Kids get confused when they are young! :lol: BUT, this will no doubt turn them into animal people when they grow up. :)

Also her new Official name is Amy. My husband insists on it! She will only come to Amy as well. So the hubby has won the battle!

Here are new freshly taken Pictures!!

IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG