Little do they know they been caught red handed 🤣

475CA21F-C295-4762-A9CA-FA6766FC71F3.jpeg

Sassholes on the loose!

Diggin in my roses
Actin all innocent
Little do they know they been caught red handed 🤣

View attachment 3216797
hahaha!!
My girls have been pretty sassy/cheeky lately. I have my hands full.
I was sat in the garden enjoying a nice little icecream, out of nowhere Sprightly snaps at it! She was okay, didnt actually eat any I think, but she got mud from her bill all over it!!
These girls are insanely greedy!
My partner finally got to meet my girls last week (long distance realtionship) and one of them welcomed him by pooping on his leg 🙈
Ducks are so dignified and mannered, are they not?

hahaha!!
My girls have been pretty sassy/cheeky lately. I have my hands full.
I was sat in the garden enjoying a nice little icecream, out of nowhere Sprightly snaps at it! She was okay, didnt actually eat any I think, but she got mud from her bill all over it!!
These girls are insanely greedy!
My partner finally got to meet my girls last week (long distance realtionship) and one of them welcomed him by pooping on his leg 🙈
Ducks are so dignified and mannered, are they not?
she snatched your ice cream?? Oh my gosh I can’t 🤣

I swear sometimes they hold it in (even though they can’t) waiting for the perfect time to let it all out! And when they do that it seems like they been holding it for days haha

How’d your partner like the girls?

she snatched your ice cream?? Oh my gosh I can’t 🤣

I swear sometimes they hold it in (even though they can’t) waiting for the perfect time to let it all out! And when they do that it seems like they been holding it for days haha

How’d your partner like the girls?
he liked them! And even more importantly, they liked him! He has their approval for sure. And Dougie isnt an easy duck! She only likes me, not my family, yet climbed onto his lap and tried to bite his drink glass! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom