I can’t be the only one....

one of my favourite photos of Dougie 🤣
They spilt water all over the grass and then dig around and ate the mud grass, they'd just look at me with muddy strands of grass hanging from their bills 🤣
They had fun, that's what matters.
The grass doesn't exist anymore.
They’re so easy to please, love that about them!

And grass?? Who needs grass! I see you’re in England, I’m in the states, Utah and we’re in a drought right now so tear it up ladies let’s not let that shiz go to waste 🤣

And grass?? Who needs grass! I see you’re in England, I’m in the states, Utah and we’re in a drought right now so tear it up ladies let’s not let that shiz go to waste 🤣
We've been getting rain almost every other day! It's a muddy swamp down here, paradise for any duck (with the exception of @New duck mommy 2021 duck)!

We've been getting rain almost every other day! It's a muddy swamp down here, paradise for any duck (with the exception of @New duck mommy 2021 duck)!
Bahaha @New duck mommy 2021 needs to reach us her tricks!
Worship GIF

very true! My girls once found a paper towel roll and Dougie started rolling it around the floor, it was adorable !
They don't need much to be entertained!

I went to grab 2 1 day old Swedish ducklings
But as I was leaving another one jumped up on the heat plate and started chirping loud
The lady says so you are taking 3
How could I not it picked me
Now it’s the one that loves to cuddle and sleep on me
Sorry hubby I know I said only 2 more but brought home 3 lol

Attachments

• 00567AA9-AEEE-4461-A7CA-204DBDB5D2F6.jpeg
    00567AA9-AEEE-4461-A7CA-204DBDB5D2F6.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom