I can’t be the only one....

Pics
Nother cold one today! 13 degrees here

79E2032E-651F-480A-AC8B-6FB982F5C8FF.jpeg

5F1A832C-FCD8-4409-8C08-688D41948CA9.jpeg

Sassholes been demanding pool time but it’s been so cold here the hose is always froze. So I had to buy a 10 footer that I can take in & out with me everyday. So far so good!

94B6196A-8443-46F7-AF10-AF807A0FA2F4.jpeg

Got a beautiful egg today, first one this winter that cracked due to freezing. I was super bummed since were down to 1 egg a day from our 8 ladies.

Anyways how’s all your sassholes doing this winter??

Nother cold one today! 13 degrees here

View attachment 3383732

View attachment 3383733

Sassholes been demanding pool time but it’s been so cold here the hose is always froze. So I had to buy a 10 footer that I can take in & out with me everyday. So far so good!

View attachment 3383734

Got a beautiful egg today, first one this winter that cracked due to freezing. I was super bummed since were down to 1 egg a day from our 8 ladies.

Anyways how’s all your sassholes doing this winter??
My sassy girls are doing good, two eggs a day as usual, except this morning, which is one of few times they've taken a rare break!

Sprightly is lead sassy monkey lately, Dougie however is being such a baby!

After I put them to bed, she will quack sadly until I open the nest box and give her lots of love. She wants to me hugged, and she plays with my hair, grooms my clothes which is very thoughtful, and nuzzles her face against mine- very affectionate lately. Has a face massage too, then settles down for bed.
I love that cheeky bird

Sprightly is lead sassy monkey lately, Dougie however is being such a baby!

After I put them to bed, she will quack sadly until I open the nest box and give her lots of love. She wants to me hugged, and she plays with my hair, grooms my clothes which is very thoughtful, and nuzzles her face against mine- very affectionate lately. Has a face massage too, then settles down for bed.
I love that cheeky bird
How sweet! Aren’t ducks the best?? Any recent pics of the girls?

I wish my ducks were a little more like that! 10/10 are pure sassholes 😂

Murray. I'm already antsy for them to get here. Probably should have chosen an earlier month but its to late now.
I’ve had ducklings all throughout spring & summer and May is probably my favorite month to get them. It’s early enough that it’s still spring but late enough (atleast here in Utah) that they don’t have to be inside for very long. May will be here before you know it!

Back
Top Bottom