I can’t be the only one....

I was holding her in between my legs in a foot soak during the battle of bumblefoot and she was facing me while I sat on the floor and I was talking to her. She was watching me intently so I wiggled my tongue and “SNATCH” it was quicker quicker than a snake strike 😂 I’ll admit it was mostly my fault 🤦‍♀️ 🤣
That's hilarious 😂

I can’t be the only one who’s got a sass hole on their hands.....

I didn’t clean & fill her pool fast enough so she’s beachin in the mud
View attachment 3099736
Even after her pool was ready she held her ground in the mud, mean muggin me the whole time 😂 gotta love her sass!
Don’t have a sassy duck but i do have sassy chickens. My bantam Cochin made me carry her around to find a lay spot, for 5 hours straight. In the nesting box? No, much to basic. The blankets, in the shed, in the cat tree. After all that, she decided on the nesting box. It happened AGAIN the next day. She also got very upset if her feet got dirty and demanded i clean them as she wiped them on me.

I was holding her in between my legs in a foot soak during the battle of bumblefoot and she was facing me while I sat on the floor and I was talking to her. She was watching me intently so I wiggled my tongue and “SNATCH” it was quicker quicker than a snake strike 😂 I’ll admit it was mostly my fault 🤦‍♀️ 🤣
yea kinda sounds like you were asking for it 🤣

Don’t have a sassy duck but i do have sassy chickens. My bantam Cochin made me carry her around to find a lay spot, for 5 hours straight. In the nesting box? No, much to basic. The blankets, in the shed, in the cat tree. After all that, she decided on the nesting box. It happened AGAIN the next day. She also got very upset if her feet got dirty and demanded i clean them as she wiped them on me.
Woah sounds like you got a high maintenance sasshole 🤣 that’s why I don’t be messin with chickens 🤣🤣🤣

And the second time she decided on the nesting box again 🙄 i knew she would! She was always so dramatic about egg laying
Almost Family GIF by FOX TV

I love ducks. I would love to get some one day but I’m parents would probably not allow it and u already have chicken. Who are very dramatic I have to say.
Me too. I don’t think my parents are interested in me getting more animals at the moment. Mostly because i think my dads tired of me smuggling them on my bed.

Back
Top Bottom