I can draw your pets! (Or anything really)

This post peaked my attention <3
I’d love a lil portrait of my Cornish cross hen Lucy. :)
C2343C3E-DD4C-4A67-A9C7-149D91570D8C.jpeg

Aww I’m sorry. Five is a pretty decent age for a chicken to live, it’s always sad to see them go though. :hugs
Her name is/was Joy Joy. She came with a group of about 18 others. One died after shipment and another was cross-beak and didn't make it passed fledging. Another died from a respiratory virus that came through, and her sister got taken by a hawk. Another one ended up being a rooster. I didn't have any more casualties with them for nearly 3 years after. And then it was her. Of all the chickens, it was so unreal it almost felt intentional. She had a horrible blowout, and she died within the hour. I didn't know until I found her already gone. She was in the corner of the run, closest to the house like she was trying to come to me. It broke my heart. 6 days later, another one of the group died. 2 months after that, the only daughter of the one who the hawk took died as well. 2 weeks ago, Joy Joy's only son was taken by a mink. I don't know why it's all happening at once. We had 3 years with very few casualties, and then all of a sudden, the most precious ones just start dropping.

The picture is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! Thank you so much!
Thank you! I’m glad you like it.
Can you draw dragons?
Yes, I’ve actually been making sketches of Wing of Fire dragons during school.
View attachment 3491809

Could you draw this girl realistically for me? She was my sweetest baby, and she passed last year at nearly 5 years old. I would love a sketch of her and I miss her so much.
I am sorry for your loss. I will do a sketch of Joy Joy for you.
This post peaked my attention <3
I’d love a lil portrait of my Cornish cross hen Lucy. :)
View attachment 3491818
Sure, I’ll draw her.

Her name is/was Joy Joy. She came with a group of about 18 others. One died after shipment and another was cross-beak and didn't make it passed fledging. Another died from a respiratory virus that came through, and her sister got taken by a hawk. Another one ended up being a rooster. I didn't have any more casualties with them for nearly 3 years after. And then it was her. Of all the chickens, it was so unreal it almost felt intentional. She had a horrible blowout, and she died within the hour. I didn't know until I found her already gone. She was in the corner of the run, closest to the house like she was trying to come to me. It broke my heart. 6 days later, another one of the group died. 2 months after that, the only daughter of the one who the hawk took died as well. 2 weeks ago, Joy Joy's only son was taken by a mink. I don't know why it's all happening at once. We had 3 years with very few casualties, and then all of a sudden, the most precious ones just start dropping.
Oh no! That’s so sad… I’m really sorry 😞 . I know it always seems like that happens to your favorite ones or all at once, and I’ve experienced that too. I’m so sorry for your losses. :hugs :hugs

Thank you! I’m glad you like it.

Yes, I’ve actually been making sketches of Wing of Fire dragons during school.

I am sorry for your loss. I will do a sketch of Joy Joy for you.

Sure, I’ll draw her.
Yessssss Wings of Fire is AWESOME. My pfp rn is actually a fan tribe dragon by @-Kiwi- called a Lunarwing. It's for a roleplay we are doing rn.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/of-feathers-and-flames-a-wings-of-fire-au-rp.1573800/

you could check it out if you want

Back
Top Bottom