I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
i am just curious as to how many ladies are expecting on here!

big_smile.png

wee.gif

ETA--where did the time go?!?!?!?!

hit.gif
hit.gif

frankiesmiling.jpg

older picture, but hes sick right now and not too picture-friendly.

Last edited:
are you having fun with morning sickness yet?

if i even think of going into the kitchen, i feel like puking.

lol.png

Quote:
No...I'm probably 3 weeks or so along...I do have TERRIBLE acid reflux/heartburn going on, though...which sucks...because NOTHING sounds good to eat! And I LOVE spicy and tomato sauce! Sighs.
sad.png
My boobs don't hurt either--my boss said hers started right away, even before the preg test came back positive.

Quote:
wee.gif
How fun....you find out Friday, right? Have you picked a "theme" for the nursery?

Any names, yet?

oh thats the most fun part of pregnancy, finding out what the baby is!

and that is when you really start feeling better and its before the hugeness of late pregnancy sets in.

I am hoping to find out Friday. I found out at 15 weeks that my son was a boy. I am hoping I can beg the doctor to go ahead and do one. I am not good at waiting.

If it is a boy, the room with be done in a farm theme like my son's. His name will be Nicholas Daniel.

If it is a girl, everything will be pink and lace. I have already been buying girl things because I just know it is a girl. I hope I don't have to take anything back. I don't have a clue on a name. I just went to the library today to get baby name books. I got three of them. I am hoping to find the right name in one of them. I would like to have Mary and Ann in the name because of the to great grandmothers that have pasted.

My son and husband want a boy. I don't want to be out numbered.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom