I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes pretty!!!!
big_smile.png

Mrs. Turbo - Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well!

Wyatt will be 2 weeks old tomorrow...I can't believe it!! I don't want him to get bigger...I like him like this!

Oh congratulations!! I am so happy he made it into the world and he sounds like he is FABULOUS for a 33 week baby!!

Take care and good luck on the feeding issues!!

Quote:
they'll get over that eventually. Be positive, there's every chance that things will be fine this time. And then they'll come around to fussing over the baby.

I miss being pregnant, didn't think I would but I do. I miss the kicks and squirming feeling inside. But 5 weeks on and I can't imagine him not being here.

ebwy

Well, little Blake turned out to be jaundice so he was put under the bili lights this morning and i get him back Mon. morning. Today we are doing 2 feedings by bottle followed by 1 NG tube feeding. Tomorrow we are moving up to all bottle feedings and as long as he does ok with that and stops loosing weight we should be going home Tuesday morning after the Dr. makes her rounds. Last night he was down to 5 pounds 4 oz so grow baby grow!

I did go home for a few hours today to see the kids while the baby was under the lights in the incubator......I was really getting down about not seeing them so i really enjoyed the visit.

Mrs. Turbo :

Well, little Blake turned out to be jaundice so he was put under the bili lights this morning and i get him back Mon. morning. Today we are doing 2 feedings by bottle followed by 1 NG tube feeding. Tomorrow we are moving up to all bottle feedings and as long as he does ok with that and stops loosing weight we should be going home Tuesday morning after the Dr. makes her rounds. Last night he was down to 5 pounds 4 oz so grow baby grow!

I did go home for a few hours today to see the kids while the baby was under the lights in the incubator......I was really getting down about not seeing them so i really enjoyed the visit.

Hope everything is going well!!!! Keeping little Blake in our prayers!​

Last edited:
Here is the current roster

littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Birdgirl Nov 17
Southernbelle - November 28
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina Jan 1st
JJchiknshak Jan 3rd
Noble Rooster Jan 8
BlueRoseMama Feb ?

ya.gif
Wow Kelly!!
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
celebrate.gif

Wyatt is so handsome! I just saw this post today - I have not been on here in a long time. So glad everything went well for you guys. I know you are so proud of little Wyatt, he is just adorable!!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom