I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone-

Had a few scary days in the hospital being monitored- BP spiked. I am off work now and BP is stabilized.

Babe had a growth ultrasound yesterday- 4 pounds! At 32 weeks! That is an important milestone for development and health.

I am on 2X weekly visits and a weekly ultrasound. Crazy. I am so grateful for my insurance.

I am grateful babe is doing well and actually was brave enough to go shopping for a layette.....

Take care and congrats all you new mamas..... hang in there all you homestretchers....

Quote:
Last year at this time I would not have been Pregnant and would have told you that it was absolutely not in the plan. Funny how plans change for the best and our lives change so dramatically from one year to the next. Hapopy birthday t9o and for every one this year and all those day of giving birth still to come.
lol.png

oh i know it! i still cant believe how different things are now..its amazing how a baby changes your life, whether its your first or 10th.

I think we need the name of this thread changed back, or newly pregnant ladies won't be able to find it.

how are you all?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom