I can't seem to place an add to sell FERTILE HATCHING EGGS ....?

charliesweb3k

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 25, 2011
Port Orchard Washington
I read the rules and to this day i still can't place the ad for egg sales.
i signed up 10/25/11 and i have not been helpped :(

How come i can't sell hatching eggs ?

please someone have a video on how to or an easy how to message?

I looked on youtube but they have how the website was updates but not on how to make a new ad for selling eggs or live birds.

thanks in advance.

Thank you i just learned what that means about only having 11 posts. i had no idea what you where saying at first until i looked and looked on my profile. then i saw i had 12 post since i replyed back to an admin saying they removed something of mine but then noticed nothing was removed. they don't seem to be organized on the way an email goes out and made it look like they removed something of mine when they didn't.

so thank you again for the message i think i get it now. i have to have at least i think ???? 20 posts to be able to put up an ad.. weird hahaha

thanks and have a great week :)

thank you ,,,
I am working on 20 posts and also i already recently downloaded chrome which i hate but i have to as paypal and ebay are working on their site to allows us to use our old web browser :) thank you again have a great weekend :)

I am on google chrome and have more than 20 posts, but i cant post in the want ads. it says I need a valid amount.. but I have one in the box?

help!? thanks!

ok.. i dont know what I did different.. but it posted!
roll.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom