I DARE you.

Quote:
lau.gif
Anytime I think it is hot as sin here in the Mojave Desert, I just remember that it is probably 10 degrees hotter in Phoenix! I've got a buddy that lives outside of Tuscon with his wife and kids. He keeps trying to talk DH and I into moving out there. We just agree to visit...when it's not summer.
lol.png
Phoenix is nice and some of the most gorgeous places in the southwest are a short drive from Phoenix, but, Mahonri, you sure are a brave soul to handle those summers!
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Hey!! Weren't you suppose to go to a party tonight? Or did you already go?

Nope it didn't start til 8 and with Ken's schedule and the combined full moon/blue moon/lunar eclipse, we realized the high desert would be running amok tonight and stayed locked in.
lol.png

lau.gif
Sounds like us! I'm gonna stay safe in my jammies!
hide.gif

Quote:
Nope it didn't start til 8 and with Ken's schedule and the combined full moon/blue moon/lunar eclipse, we realized the high desert would be running amok tonight and stayed locked in.
lol.png

lau.gif
hide.gif

Do you have any idea how stinkin blessed I am to have met you and David?? If BYC did nothing else for me, it brought us to a friednship, and for that I am very glad.
hugs.gif

YEP.

Y'All are Smart.

Stay home.

It's New Year's Eve.

NEVER Party with Amateurs !!!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. Just have some "barley-pop" at home and see if the Moon changes colors tonight. (Blue, Gray, White, Chartruse, Orange, Polka-dotted..etc.)

It's easy for me to be nice since I am not very well known around here. But to be honest I think most people around here are real easy to be nice to. I will keep the snarky to myself and no one will ever know. muahaha.
Nancy

Quote:
lau.gif
hide.gif

Do you have any idea how stinkin blessed I am to have met you and David?? If BYC did nothing else for me, it brought us to a friednship, and for that I am very glad.
hugs.gif

I am thankful for that too!!
hugs.gif
smiley-hug006.gif

Back
Top Bottom