I DARE you.

I'm in, at least until around midnight. If my dear sweet husband doesn't get up out of that bed to ring in the NEW YEAR with me, I am gonna bust him up!
smack.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
We have been known to set the alarm clock a little before new years, ring in the new year watching fireworks, etc on TV....and going back to bed. We are just SO exciting in this house.
roll.png
lol.png

Happy New Year!!
big_smile.png

Cammy,

It's understandable that you would feel "frustrated" (somewhat) as a result of the horrific snows that your area has received of late.

But, LOOK on the "Bright Side".....Oklahoma beat Stanford today in the "Sun Bowl".

And, you certainly wouldn't want to injure your own personal "snow-shoveler"....

Leave the "poor-man" enjoy his sleep......

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. There will come a "time" that you wish he was sleeping. Don't let him build-up a ZZZ "back-log"..ha-ha.....

Quote:
We have been known to set the alarm clock a little before new years, ring in the new year watching fireworks, etc on TV....and going back to bed. We are just SO exciting in this house.
roll.png
lol.png

Happy New Year!!
big_smile.png

Us too. Ken is already in bed - for two hours now.

Quote:
roll.png
lol.png

Happy New Year!!
big_smile.png

Same here, I'm up all alone.

Happy New Year, everyone. Nighty night!

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:

Same here, I'm up all alone.

Happy New Year, everyone. Nighty night!​

Happy New Year to you too Robin!

I have another 49 minutes to go. The puppy just couldn't make it and went to bed at 9:30. The hubby is playing his online game. So I'm down in the dungeon alone conteplating my warm bed.

24 hours IS TOO LONG to be NICE to ANYONE !!!

I quit.

THIS "idea" would ruin my reputation.
th.gif

I'm going to bed where I can have all the mean, nasty, lousy, nightmarish, dreadful, dreams that my twisted mind desires !!!
frow.gif

GOOD NIGHT !!!!

sittin' on the "Group "W" Bench" with Arlo Guthrie,
wink.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. don't wake-me-up for "roll-call" or to go to work.....I'm retired.
ya.gif

Quote:
I loved the Snow! We had a White Christmas for the first time in a long time. GO OKLAHOMA!!! My personal "snow-shoveler"
lol.png
did get up and I put him back to bed and gave him some medicine (his back is hurting) and told him how much I love him. See, I was nice
big_smile.png

P.S. There are times that I wish he were sleeping................... Oh Junkmanme, you crack me up!!!

Back
Top Bottom