I did absolutely everything wrong...

Rocks worked well for regulating the temps in the LG for me, Hang in there and give it one more day. In fact i would suggest taking some out and holding them up to your ear to see if you can hear crunching noises or any peeping, they may need help getting out, a few of mine did. Had i not helped them they would have died.
fl.gif
good hatching vibes coming to you
hugs.gif

lovin'mychicks :

So Glad to hear another person who did not go by the "book" and had a successful hatch!

Things never go "right" for us either. Last hatch I set 9 banty eggs and 30 quail. We were without power for 12 hours and the bator cooled to 78 degrees!

But, on day 21 (day 17 for quail) I had 9 chicks and 27 quail. All perfect! They are now 3 weeks old and awaiting the arrival of their friends this thurs/friday!!!

Congrats!!!

WOW! That is truely amazing!​

this is a very encouaging situation for me to read about i feel like i too have done everything wrong and this is my frist hatch so i didn't plan on alot of chicks but some would be nice. but i have had a lightbulb go out, temp drops and humidity issues. the running joke is if i get any chicks they are going to be a. mutants with one eye three heads and crossed beaks or b. super chicks! congrats on your new resiliant babies!

Back
Top Bottom