I did it!!! And all by myself!!!

Wonderful!!!!
smile.png

wow that looks nice!! want to build me a duckie house?? lol i'm kidding.. i don't want them outside..

good work it looks awesome!!!!!! my bunny is jealous lol

It looks really nice!

Not to rain on your parade, but... DH built me a really nice rabbit pen years ago when I had bunnies, and they chewed up every piece of wood that they could get their teeth into. In other words, they ate the frame that held the wire. So if your wood frame is on the inside of the wire covering, you might want to think of a way to keep them from chewing their way out.

It is 6x2x3 in size. so plenty of room.

Yes I am aware of rabbits loving to chew so I plan on plenty things inside for them to chew and also able to roam in the yard during the day. They will just be personalizing the inside.
wink.png

I do wonder if they can/will chew that plastic recycled wood. Eventually I want to build a new deck out of that so I would have extra to build a new hutch. This is in a couple years anyways.

I have to go look up duck housing. I want to get a couple for my pond that the beavers built.
cool.png

Last edited:
Sounds like you use a similar approach to mine - Look around, see what's laying around, and whatever pieces of wood I have the most of determines the dimensions!
Oh, and GOOD JOB!
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom