I did it!!

92caddy

Egg Lover
12 Years
May 18, 2007
Portland, IN
I finally figured out how to get a pic of me for my avator,
yippiechickie.gif
I think I did. Someone let me know if its there Please. Thanks.....ed......Portland, IN.........
D.gif

Thanks. Thats me
frow.gif
[not a very good pic] with dewey, my new gray dewlap I got a few weeks ago for 19.00.
jumpy.gif
He likes to give hugs, but dont like to be picked up. Thanks for letting me know..............ed

Hi Ed. Cute avatar.
About the goose being picked up. Our "Christmas" which is our grey toulouse loves to be cuddled. She likes it when I pick her up and nuzzle with her but would get fussy when my hubby would try but she loves him dearly. I finally realized why she got fussy with him. He was not giving her feet a base when he picked her up. I showed him how to cup his hand under her feet so she felt she was standing and also how to keep her body level. He was just holding her wrong. Now she loves to be picked up by him now that he got the hang of doing it right.
So you might check on how you're holding him.
Jacie

Ill have to try that out and see if it works. He comes up to ya and likes to rub his neck all over your legs well making all kinds of noise, I bend down and give him hugs and he follows me everywhere. Its nice in some ways but then in some ways its not, sometimes he gets in the way, but I love him anyways.......Thanks...........ed

Christmas follows my hubby everywhere also!. Even goes to her pen in the evening when it's time to put her up if he tells her to. He built her a beautiful pen and shelter. She is one pampered goose!!!

Jacie

Ed. Here's hubby working on a project and his constant supervisor standing close by.
Look familiar!? LOL!

(click on image for larger photo)

Back
Top Bottom